[Coco] RS-DOS COPY crashing system

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 11 04:58:21 EST 2015

Yes, ADOS was built around Disk Basic 1.0, mostly on account of there being
more free space available in that version.  The patch might well work in
RGBDOS as well, if that is also based on Disk Basic 1.0 or 1.1.

(In case it is not obvious, there should be a second ORG in the patch,
putting FIXIT someplace where there is free space.)

Art