[Coco] [COCO] CoCoSDC & Real Floppy Drive SIDE2

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 8 09:46:36 EST 2015

We should start adding these tips to a CoCoPedia page or something.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware
Sent from my iPad.

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $600 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman