[Coco] DynoSprite Demo Approval

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 09:07:03 EST 2015

@Richard, DynoSprite now has the offical approval of my 2 1/2 year old grandson. I run the demo quite often on my Coco 3 as a screen saver while I'm working on the PC in VCC. My grandson was laughing at the balls bouncing around so I gave him the joystick and showed him how to move the screen around and how to push the button to reload.
He now comes into the room and points to the CM-8 and yells "ga-balls"... I have to load up the DynoSprite demo for him and he will play with it for at least 45 minutes laughing at the balls bouncing and reloading the demo. I can't show him it will run on the big pooter in Vcc or I'd never get my mouse back <laughing>

So... when you get the approval (and attention) of a 2 1/2 year old, you know you have a winner!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com