[Coco] DynoSprite Demo Approval

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 02:02:37 EST 2015

Bill, thanks for passing along the story about your grandson; that's really
cute.  I have a son who is the same age (2 1/2), and he also seemed quite
interested in the Dynosprite demo when I was working on it.  I ran it on my
desktop PC in MESS and on my Coco 3 in a different room at various times while
I was developing the engine.  He always called out "Bubbles!" when he saw it
or wanted it.  I often gave him the Tandy Deluxe joystick to play with it but
all he wanted to do was push the button over and over, which of course reloads
the demo.  It's been a couple of months since he's played with it, so maybe
now he could understand that he needs to move the joystick too.

DynoSprite Demo -- cheap babysitting for toddlers!

I'm currently sidetracked on some contracting work, but pretty soon I should
be able to get back to the Coco and start making the game for my 6 year old
daughter.  Now she's really into Minecraft, so I'm hoping that she'll still be
at least somewhat interested in playing the Coco game by the time that I
finish it.

Richard