[Coco] Farewell CoColist

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 14:34:43 EST 2015

I personally am very disappointed that some very valuable contributors to the CoCo community have decided to throw in the towel.

Even though my meager endeavors have been quite pale in comparison to others, I have greatly appreciated all the attention, suggestions and assistance that I have received here.

Can we please stop all the drama?

I know that I do not have to read all the e-mail messages that come in from the list, and, as I said, I am disappointed with this turn of events, but come on people, participate or not, but let’s stop all the ranting and raving.

Sorry, but I am about fed up with all this.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110