[Coco] CoCo Disk Drives

Rick Thornquist rickthornquist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:15:34 EST 2015

Al -

The controller says 26-3029 on it, but the drive says 26-3029 on it as well.

It appears I do have a pulled pin cable.  This is new to me - I haven't
experienced this pulled pin cable thing before!  The middle connector has
12, 14 and 32 pulled and it's drive 0.  The end connector has 10, 14, and
32 pulled and is drive 1.

I haven't gone into the drives yet, I guess that's the next step.  I'll
check for termination resistors.  Do the drive selects matter if I have a
pulled pin cable?

Glad to know that the drives will work with the CoCo.

Thanks again for the help!

- Rick