[Coco] CoCo Disk Drives

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Feb 27 11:44:53 EST 2015

Okay Rick,

That makes sense. Basically, the drive at the end of the cable needs a
terminator. In your case, that will be Drive 1.

Drive 0 won't need it.

Yes, drive selects matter. For a pulled pin cable, all drive selects should
be jumpered if possible. If not, make sure the drive is jumpered for the
correct cable position.

Drive 0 = 12, 14, and 32 pulled.
Drive 1 = 10, 14, and 32 pulled.
Drive 2 = 10, 12, and 32 pulled.