[Coco] lunar rover patrol

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 26 22:17:17 EST 2015

I also had spontaneous rover ignition when loading via HDB-DOS & DW.  So
I took the dsk image and copied it onto a physical floppy, then switched
to standard FD501 controller (the short controller), and then it
worked.  Controller is in a multipak with the coco3 chip fix, don't know
if that impacts anything...

When loading off of physical DSK, I noticed the heads move around more
than necessary.  Maybe the file was just fragmented.... ?

-RobertH