[Coco] lunar rover patrol

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Thu Feb 26 23:43:31 EST 2015

Here it hasn't started automatically (i need to EXEC it).

My computer is a NTSC version bought from Cloud9 with 512MB ram. I have
only the SDC (I have no MPI, I'm following eagerly the MPI discussion:-)).
The only game that starts automatically is CALADURIL (great game!), but it
worked perfectly so far.

Indeed when the car explodes during the game I see only the tires flying
around.

That`s indeed strange.