[Coco] IN CASE I'M NOT GETTING THROUGH...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:04:35 EST 2015

Well,  I definitely don’t want to offend anyone or belittle anything.

Dennis doing what he does to make the list available is definitely appreciated.
I’m very glad it exists.

I do wish it were a bit less limiting though, especially regarding attachments (like pictures).
Something accommodated pretty much everywhere else these days.

That said, I don't want to disrupt what we have here, so I guess I’ll drop it.

- Ed