[Coco] IN CASE I'M NOT GETTING THROUGH...

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 24 02:05:43 EST 2015

If you 'must' have pictures , just upload then to any of the sites
that provide free storage (there's heaps of 'em) & just provide a link
in your message. That way only the people that really want to see it
can and the rest aren't forced to download something they don't really
want.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)