[Coco] IN CASE I'M NOT GETTING THROUGH...

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:49:32 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Zippster wrote:
> Does it make sense to have a Google group for the CoCoList?
> It seems to work very well for some other groups I know of.
>
> There wouldn’t be restrictions with attaching media files and such then.
> Not to mention saving Dennis some trouble with issues like this one.

IMO this is not about Dennis having "some trouble". It is Dennis
helping us to keep the list civilized.

I for one would not like having lots of people break all netiquette,
post HTML, add large attachments, use all caps (ahem :) ), breaking
threads, mess up subject lines and so on.

Dennis, your services and occasional intervention are highly
appreciated! Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Tormod