[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Multipak redesign/replacement / New CoCo...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Feb 23 12:16:54 EST 2015

As good as the CC3 emulators work, some Reverse Engineering must have been about its Behavior, surprised some of that info isn't out there, or is it?

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com