[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement / New CoCo...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Wed Feb 25 14:03:35 EST 2015

Chips can always be scavenged off systems with bad RAM. bad keyboards, or
other problems.

I hate to say that some of the chips Bob Rosen sold back in the day were
scavenged from used computers that were damaged in shipping, or had some
other problem. We'd test the chips, trash the bad ones and resell the good
ones.

I know I have one perfectly running Coco 2 here that is just missing a
keyboard. Someday, I hope to find a good keyboard for it. I'm also looking
for the company that made the HJL keyboards so I might be able to buy a
keycap to replace the missing one on mine.

I love that keyboard!!!

-[ Al ]-