[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:42:20 EST 2015

I like your idea of combining floppy and hd controller into the MPI, and
re-designing it to fit under the CoCo, perhaps another way would be to have
dedicated FD and HD slots on the second board for those that have HD and FD
controllers, that would allow the FD and HD cards to be incerted from the
back of the CoCo/MPI combination, so the cables would be behind the unit.
That would reduce your development time, and still allow you to make a
FD/HD combined card later, that could be plugged into one or both of the
dedicated slots. If you do develop this I would be interested in getting
one.