[Coco] Current Status of the "Help Send A Fellow CoCoNut To This Year's CoCoFEST" Campaign

embsys dev embsysdev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:13:38 EST 2015

I have no problem with the assertion that coco NTSC output completely
sucks. I got a coco2 a few weeks ago (hadn't used one since 1984 or so when
I got a PC Jr haha). Took a look at it on the scope and went "ho lee
sheeeeeeit".  So much is wrong-  black level, white level, porch widths,
color phase, etc. It's really kind of amazing that it works at all.  I
guess sync and burst are good enough, but color and noise, omfg.

Sorry for going on. What say we bury this poor dead horse, eh?