[Coco] 1980 4K CoCo Programming Challenge UPDATE

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 4 23:10:21 EST 2015

Looks good. Just a few suggestions...

You spelt my surname wrong - MARENTES not MARANTES

And it may be more logical to have my title screen screenshot first
(above) followed by the game screen (below).

Good to see some submissions. Let people know they are up and the SDC
card entry will get them submitting.

You probably should have made an entry fee to help cover some of your
your cost in prizes.

Nick