[Coco] 1980 4K CoCo Programming Challenge UPDATE

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 4 23:17:04 EST 2015

> On Feb 4, 2015, at 10:10 PM, nickma2 at optusnet.com.au wrote:
>
> You spelt my surname wrong - MARENTES not MARANTES

Fixed — sorry about that.

> And it may be more logical to have my title screen screenshot first
> (above) followed by the game screen (below).

Darnit. I had Jim’s like that originally, and just moved them around tonight thinking maybe the description should come first. I wish I knew more about formatting things in Wordpress. I’ll work on it.

> Good to see some submissions. Let people know they are up and the SDC
> card entry will get them submitting.
>
> You probably should have made an entry fee to help cover some of your
> your cost in prizes.

Next time!

I’m using my Swagbucks earnings cover this one, so it doesn’t come out of my pocket — I earn PayPal and Amazon money with it :)

		— A