[Coco] 1980 4K CoCo Programming Challenge UPDATE

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 4 21:21:12 EST 2015

More entries from Jim Gerrie, Rogelio Perea, Nick Marentes and John Mark Mobley.

We have games like Space Invaders, puzzlers like 2048, math challenge solvers like the Magic Squre (12 hours to run!), and more. Check out screen shots and descriptions here:

http://subethasoftware.com/4K/ <http://subethasoftware.com/4K/>

I will be compiling everything together with emulator-ready cassette files for everyone to try out, and a survey page for people to vote on their favorites in a variety of categories.

So far, so good. It looks like the prize is going to be:

CoCoSDC + 8GB Sanddisk SD card (from Radio Shack) + Tim Lindner enclosure

OR, if you already have one

$50 Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/> gift certificate

What can YOU do with 4K? The deadline is still open ended, but once I get caught up and organized, we’ll figure out when things should end.

		— Allen