[Coco] [OT} OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:30:30 EST 2015

I use all three, OS X, Linux & Windows, and multiple versions and flavors
of each in my work (and at home), as well as others (Irix & OpenBSD to
name a couple), and they¹ve all got their advantages and disadvantages.

As far as long-range hardware and application compatibility, I think you¹d
be hard pressed to beat most any open source *nix. Access to source code
is a distinct advantage if one wants to recompile for specific hardware.

Platform wars are meaningless to those that have spent any time seriously
learning multiple operating systems. One might have a preference for a
particular operating system for a specific job, but otherwise, enjoy them
for the variety!

Christopher