[Coco] [OT} OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:46:07 EST 2015

Agree, I use multiple operating systems too.  Whatever is the right tool for the
job at hand.

I prefer OSX for most content editing, internet access, and especially file management.
But use a Windows 7 machine for CAD, terminal emulation, certain tools only
available for the Windows OS, and of course games.  For programming whatever
has the best tools for the target.

Use them all!  :)

- Ed