[Coco] CocoSDC first time startup

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:24:00 EST 2015

Hi Gene,

I thought you would know the procedure....

Remove all except the CocoSDC, and power up with slot switch to the
CocoSDC. If that fails, you have a problem with the CocoSDC.

Insert the FDC to slot 4 (actually, any slot should work) and point the
switch to the FDC and power up. Then try with the slot switch pointed to
the CocoSDC.

Ditto with the TC3 and the RS232.

BTW, what do you have on the SD card?

AFAIK, the button on the CocoSDC is only to be used with multi-disk
programmes/games to change to the next disk.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia