[Coco] CocoSDC first time startup

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Feb 1 16:46:10 EST 2015

On Sunday 01 February 2015 16:24:00 Bob Devries did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Hi Gene,
>
> I thought you would know the procedure....
>
> Remove all except the CocoSDC, and power up with slot switch to the
> CocoSDC. If that fails, you have a problem with the CocoSDC.

Ok.

> Insert the FDC to slot 4 (actually, any slot should work) and point the
> switch to the FDC and power up. Then try with the slot switch pointed
> to the CocoSDC.
>
> Ditto with the TC3 and the RS232.

Step & repeat IOW.  brb.

> BTW, what do you have on the SD card?

Nothing, unless theres a real coco attacking virus in it as sold by
WallyWorld.  The chance there are about .00000000000zip I'd say.

> AFAIK, the button on the CocoSDC is only to be used with multi-disk
> programmes/games to change to the next disk.

And it recycles back to zero on the 4th push I assume?

> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

Thanks Bob

[...]