[Coco] Coco SDC Questions / Case Availability

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Dec 13 01:38:00 EST 2015

 I have a small partly mostly working BASIC program that communicates directly with the CoCo SDC, does not require SDC-DOS, and allows the the mounted disk to be changed as well as some other simple operations. It can not (yet) read the directories on the SD card. Would it be helpful for you to look at?