[Coco] Coco SDC Questions / Case Availability

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 23:15:30 EST 2015

I'm trying to make some type of Menu Program for the CoCo-SDC, how much like Sidekick it will be remains to be seen. I have some ideas on different ways to do it, but it's taking time and my CoCo programming time is limited. If I ever do have something working, I'll be glad to share it with the community.