[Coco] Coco as an alternative to Windows/Linux/Mac for basic application usage

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sat Aug 29 01:59:27 EDT 2015

I use the Sculptor database for my inventory, Penpal list, etc.
Have been using Cocos since the early 80s to access CompuServe SIGs,
using dial-up modem and to play the 1976 Colossal Cave Adventure game.
It's still available for playing online:
http://www.web-adventures.org/cgi-bin/webfrotz?s=Adventure
Just played a round now:
"You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest. A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. "

Kandur

> Hello,
With all the latest advances in the Coco world, I'm curious to find out
how many folks use their Coco's for something besides games?  It would
be interesting to hear about any applications that are being used and
how often?**Financial, simple record keeping, appliance controller?, etc.?