[Coco] Found a CX90120 crystal

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sat Aug 29 15:00:40 EDT 2015

While doing a deep cleaning of my office/library(laboratory, I found a crystal labeled as CX90120. This is a Radio Shack product and its description is limited to "Voice synthesizer". The purchase date was back in 1998. I must have really needed it at that time, but now I can't remember why or what it is for.

Since the description references the voice synthesizer, I suspect that this component is part of the components necessary to build such a circuit. A Google search for this part yielded a link to the Index of the House of Commons Hansard. Bing provided a link to tractordata.com. At least they were "creatIve" :-). Does anyone have any information about this part? Thanks! Salvador

PS: During the cleanup process I found the XP recovery disk for DELL computers that I mentioned in my other post. Go figure.