[Coco] Kicking the Z-80 butts...

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 28 21:20:22 EDT 2015

On 29/04/2015 11:05 AM, Hugo Dufort wrote:

> I'm currently working on a nice platformer / vertical scroller game that
> will use a similar resolution. We'll see how it works out...

Platformers - one of my favourite genres - lend themselves to scrolling
tilemap/sprite systems so perfectly, it's almost masochistic to
implement them on bitmapped hardware. I'd even venture to say that the
genre was borne out of the technology itself.

That aside, no-one says you _can't_ implement it on a bitmapped system.
Good luck and looking forward to seeing the results!

Regards,