[Coco] 128K CoCo2

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:57:23 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
> I was not aware that the NitrOS-9 6309 L1 version was to the point of
> being tested.  That's great!  Does it get built automatically?  I hope so

No, I haven't included it in the "latest" builds because nobody has
tested it for real yet. Not that I expect it to put your machine on
fire, but it could for instance mess up a file system. It seems to
work perfectly in an emulator.

Simply build it like this:
 make dsks PORTS=coco2_6309

> because I still cannot figure out how to keep changes I make to my local > copy of the NitrOS-9 repo.  When I run make, all the changes I made
> just disappear.  Poof!  All gone!  I would love to know how you guys are
> making all the changes and updates you all have been doing.  It's a bit
>frustrating to me.  Any help is much appreciated.

"make" will not change any source files, so I am not sure what you are
doing. For now just make a second repo copy, one for your changes and
one for getting the official code. Or read my mercurial tutorials
posted on this list.

Best regards,
Tormod