[Coco] 128K CoCo2

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 21 21:16:42 EDT 2015

Hi Tormod,
I was not aware that the NitrOS-9 6309 L1 version was to the point of being tested.  That's great!  Does it get built automatically?  I hope so because I still cannot figure out how to keep changes I make to my local copy of the NitrOS-9 repo.  When I run make, all the changes I made just disappear.  Poof!  All gone!  I would love to know how you guys are making all the changes and updates you all have been doing.  It's a bit frustrating to me.  Any help is much appreciated.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com