[Coco] Questions...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 22 12:00:43 EDT 2015

YES!

Thank you for the reminder. I had this program sitting in my Emulation area
and forgot what it was for.

I used it to make a disk with the two files. I just have to track down the
box with the 27128 EPROMs, and find my Color Burner, and I can burn the
ROMs. I'm also going to make a Coco Checker Floppy.

And then, dump the character sets from the three Lowerkits. They may end up
all being the same, but I'm pretty sure the one in the TDP is a special set
that was dumped from an IBM graphics card by Marty Goodman. It has a floppy
disk write protect label over the window, rather than the pink label the
other lowerkits have.

I have to track down the Dragon Power Supply, and wait for the VDG chip to
arrive. I'll take pictures of the Dragon as soon as I get it going.

-[ Al ]-