[Coco] networking

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 13:34:06 EDT 2015

I've been wanting to host a REAL Coco BBS, but my knowledge is somewhat lacking!!

Anything you might be able to pass along to me would be greatly appreciated. BBS software, hardware required, etc. I ran a Coco board YEARS ago (The BillBoard BBS in Los Angeles, CA and Greenville, SC) , but that's been a lifetime ago.

I have enough hardware to do it, I believe.