[Coco] networking

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:56:38 EDT 2015

You can access or run a CoCo BBS over IP using NitrOS9 and this:

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

I hosted a BBS on a CoCo as an experiment and demo about 4-5 years
ago.  Several people from this list connected and got a taste of the
good old days.  Beyond a few minutes of nostalgia there was little
interest so I shut it down after a month or so.

You can also run a simple web server using the same combination of
tools.  We hosted the DriveWire entry for the Retrocomputing Winter
Challenge in 2011 or 12 on a CoCo and ended up winning the
competition.