[Coco] My Windows Readme

Boisy Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Sun Apr 12 08:28:53 EDT 2015

Stephen,

Through the fog of your cryptic writing style, I can make out that you’re unhappy with the current state of shelffuls. The time and energy that you’re putting into complaining about it could be used to actually modifying the source code to fix the deficiencies that you claim it has. If anyone had the original source, it would have been provided by now, so what we have in the repository.

Also, it’s NitrOS-9, not “NotrOS-9”, even though I suspect you’re spelling it this way intentionally in order to denigrate it. It represents years of my work and time, and has gotten even better with Tormod’s contributions; please show some respect for that effort.