[Coco] Fuzix

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Apr 11 00:36:22 EDT 2015

Sorry, to have sounded so negative. But, with everyone so excited for it...

I went and tried to find out what all the excitement was about, and came to
the conclusions you wrote below.

I've followed many OS operating systems and even contributed funds. But,
years later there is still nothing usable for day to day. I remember the
Executor MacOS emulator saying that in 6 months, it would be able to host
and boot MacOS 7.x. I bought it, but Cliff never delivered that (you can
download it for free now, at the last revision at www.ardi.com). That was
the mid 1990's.

By my estimation, FUZIX is where Linux was in it's first year or two. Maybe
someday, FUZIX will be the Linux for classic computers...

-[ Al ]-