[Coco] Fuzix

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:17:38 EDT 2015

Fuzix is an open source project.

Comparing it to a closed-source commercial product is not really relevant.

Fuzix will do as much as the contributing developers make it do.

I'm personally excited by it. I'm impressed with what OS-9 is capable of
given it's age and target platform, but I frankly still can't make heads or
tails of it. I'd find a certain enjoyment in running a more traditional
UNIX env. on an 8-bit micro, and so far most of the other past projects
like LUnix have gone nowhere.

Dev takes time though. No reason to poo-poo it before it's even a year old.