[Coco] Fuzix

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:28:12 EDT 2015

>From a user perspective, there is definitely no reason to be excited or
interested in Fuzix.  It sounds like it offers nothing you would personally
benefit from.

However, for those of us who enjoy more technical aspects of the hobby,
especially writing system level code, Fuzix is a huge deal.  It's the
biggest project to bring a unix system to 8 bit systems in a long time,
maybe ever, and it has a very famous (and very productive) unix celebrity
behind it.

Chances that fuzix will be something a user would want to put on their CoCo
are slim, and definitely a long way out.  However, there are lots of
interesting programming opportunities right now.   So for those types of
people, this is big news.