[Coco] Fahrfall -- cartridge debut

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:19:01 EDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Tony Cappellini wrote:
>>>But seriously, did you read the blog?  Did you checkout the links?
>>>Really, did you?  I'll bet(a) you didn't...
> Blog? What Blog? No, I didn't. I'm sure I missed many messages regarding
> the game.
>
> This list is too busy for me to ready every message. I use the digests for
> a convenience,
> but I can't keep up with 3-5+ digests a day.

Tony, it sounds like you expect other people (and in particular busy
content-providing people) to spend their time on reiterating the
information they already posted, just because you are too lazy to skim
through the whole thread? I think it would show a minimum of respect
towards the OP and everybody on the list that you read the whole
thread (or at least the original post) that you are participating in.
And this was not a 50+ posts off-topic going thread either.

IMO digests should not be enabled at all, for above reason and how it
makes people break threads. We have email clients with filters and
search functions and searchable list archives with threaded views,
there is no point in digests.

>>>Moreover, it uses the address-dependant clocking mode
> How does that make the game better?

Read for instance the SAM data sheet, it explains how access to ROM is
twice as fast in this mode, while access to RAM is at normal speed.

Tormod