[Coco] Fahrfall -- cartridge debut

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:36:31 EDT 2015

So... *my* post was in no way meant to spark fury John, it was just a humble request for the finalized BIN file (aka ROM image--pardon my catastrophic ignorance if I'm using the wrong file extension to describe what I'm after) IF I'm not one of the lucky ones that ends up with the special cart that you've literally crafted by hand. Your blog (which I've only started reading as of yesterday) has a link to a beta version but I didn't know if that was what you're putting on the carts. I apologize if I've completely missed another link in the blog.

Happy friday!