[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Video Boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:24:56 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, I’ve begun shipping the type A composite boards.
I’ll be working my way through the interest list (attached) as I get them assembled.
If you are on the list as “type unknown”  please let me know which type(s) you are
interested in.  If you are listed as a kit, I’ve decided to do these as assembled, so let me
know what you’d like to do.

If I have anything wrong on the list, let me know.

The type B boards should start shipping in about a week.
I’m offering the B type as color only, or with an optional B&W switchboard.
The type A uses the channel selector switch for B&W/color mode.

The initial run will be 50 of each type.

Prices for this initial run
Type A = $25 each
Type B, color only = $25
Type B, with B&W switch board = $33

Shipping
USA = $5.95
International = $15.00

 There are some installation instructions here…
 <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/installing-the-board-type-a <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco2-composite-board-2/installing-the-board-type-a>>

For those who don’t want to install it themselves, I will install on their motherboard for
board cost + $10.  Shipping will have to be covered too of course.

Thanks guys,

- Ed

Interest in re’d CoCo2 factory composite board.

Steven Hirsch - 2 kits
Stephen Pereira - 1 type unknown
Louis Ciotti - 1 type A, 1 type B
Gabriel Holland - 1 type unknown
Andrew Ayers - 1 type unknown
John Robs - 1 type unknown
Daniel Campos - 3 kits
Michael Rowan - 2 type A - PAID
Didier Derney - 1 type A - PAID - SENT
Christopher Fox - 1 type unknown
Chester Patterson - 2 type unknown
John Linville - 2 type A - PAID, 2 type B
Dan MacMilan - 1 assembled, 1 kit
Mark Overholser - 2 kits
Kip Koon - 1 type A, 1 type B
Ed Orbea - 1 type A
Matthew Dugal - 1 type unknown
David Ladd - 1 type A
Gustavo Schoenaker - “The Brazilian Package”
David Lindsey - 1 type A
Josh Harper - 1 type A installed, 4 type A, 5 type B
Niel, Neilscomputerservice - 1 type A, 1 type B
Jason Walters - 1, type A
Jim Carpenter - 1 type A
Rogelio Perea - 1 type A - PAID, 1 type B
Chester Patterson -  2 or 3, type unknown
Mike Craig - 2 type A - PAID
Juan Castro - “The Brazilian Package”
Geoffrey Cox - 2, type unknown
Brendon Donahe - 1 type A - PAID, 1 type B
Jamie - 1 type B
Jim OKeefe - 1 type A - PAID, 1 type B
Boisy Pitre - 1 type A - PAID - SENT

Type A:24