[Coco] Fahrfall -- cartridge debut

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Apr 10 14:34:47 EDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 09:13:11PM -0700, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> >>But seriously, did you read the blog?  Did you checkout the links?
> >>Really, did you?  I'll bet(a) you didn't...
> Blog? What Blog? No, I didn't. I'm sure I missed many messages regarding
> the game.

Hmmm...the blog that I've posted links to this list, Facebook, Twitter,
and Google+ for more than three years?

Here, LMGTFY...

	http://fahrfall.blogspot.com/

It is a little hard to fathom how you are aware of Fahrfall at all
without having seen a link to the Fahrfall blog...

> This list is too busy for me to ready every message. I use the digests for
> a convenience,
> but I can't keep up with 3-5+ digests a day.

I have no response to that...

> >>Moreover, it uses the address-dependant clocking mode
> How does that make the game better?

Is this a serious question?  It isn't obvious to you how an
arcade-style game might need greater performance from the computer
running it?

John