[Coco] Picture of a Y-Cable

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 30 14:43:05 EDT 2014

I have a similar "Y" cable I use with my CocoMax cartridge and my disk
controller.

I used to have a Multi-Pak, but I don't know what I did with it.

I need a 512k upgrade for my Coco 3, and then I'll try to find a Multi-Pak.

I found a new Lowerkit III but all the pins were bent, and a couple were
broken. So, I'm working on desoldering the pins and putting in new headers
and a socket. Then, I'll test it. If it works, I'll sell it to pay for the
512k upgrade.

I'm still looking for a Coco 2 keyboard for my Coco 2 that works great, but
had a melted keyboard (actually melted - don't know how it got that way).

And looking for info on HJL keyboards, as mine has a missing key and I'd
like to replace it.

-[ Al ]-