[Coco] Picture of a Y-Cable

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 30 12:47:41 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 30 September 2014 11:50:11 Kandur did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Tim, a Y-cable for the Coco needs a plug, i.e. edge connector at one
> end. I'm affraid, only 3 sockets like the on this photo won't do.
>
> Kandur

Check your eyeballs Kandur, that is an male edge connector on the left
end.  It needs to grow a handle to facilitate plugging it in, at which
point your circuitry is at the mercy of a single ground in the whole
cable.  And precisely why there are grounding ears on every card I ever
saw that was made for the coco's.

> Monday, September 29, 2014, 10:44:09 PM, you wrote:
> > Here is a picture of a Y-Cable.
> >
> > Please enjoy.
> >
> > http://www.macmess.org/images/coco/Y-Cable.jpg

Cheers, Gene Heskett