[Coco] Picture of a Y-Cable

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Tue Sep 30 14:27:21 EDT 2014

Ok Tim, then it's fine, indeed.
Red it somewhere, that only max 6 inches long Y-cables
work with floppy controllers. Mine is 32" and works fine.
This is only a test, I'll make the final product as short as possible.
The first socket will be powered by the Coco, the rest will be
end fed by an external ps. http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=322

Kandur