[Coco] Printing from DW

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 26 04:04:53 EDT 2014

On 26/10/2014 5:57 PM, jmlaw at iprimus.com.au wrote:

> I've written a simple virtual printer that will read the Vcc bitbanger
> output file containing Tandy graphics codes and output the image that
> you can then save or paste to a paint program. Is it graphics you're
> wanting to print?

Impressive work Jason but all I wanted was a way to do a basic text
print from my CoCo3.

Because I do all my coding on standard CoCo hardware and software, the
ability to print a listing makes it a bit easier for debugging code that
goes beyond the screen depth.

Opening the file via DSK and printing from there is fine. Just thought
there may have been a way via drivewire to eliminate VCC.

No problem. Thanks anyway.

Nick