[Coco] coco cartriges

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Oct 21 21:29:17 EDT 2014

Jim,

One of the biggest differences between them is the actual thickness of the final assembly with an EPROM loaded.

Cloud-9's will fit in the existing dip and allow the case cover to close. I have yet to find a controller that the device doesn't fit in to and lid cover not close.

That was a requirement of the design. That required that individual pin sockets to be used and placed, thus driving up the assembly cost.

Currently sold out, last one went out this AM and are a PIA to build.... :)

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com