[Coco] coco cartriges

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Oct 21 23:12:19 EDT 2014

On 10/21/2014 8:29 PM, Mark Marlette wrote:
> Jim,
>
> One of the biggest differences between them is the actual thickness of the final assembly with an EPROM loaded.
Ah, I see.  I have a source for entire sockets that are that thin, if
you are interested.  They are not cheap, but might be cheaper than your
current hand soldered option.

Obviously, if one needs an EPROM, the item is the best fit.  I typically
use ROM-el in that scenario, which is a 128kB FLASH ROM, and can be
programmed in most programmers with a small adapter (to adapt 2364 back
to 27XX(X) pinouts.

Jim