[Coco] coco cartriges

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Oct 21 20:27:36 EDT 2014

On 10/21/2014 4:08 PM, Arthur Flexser wrote:

The two types of adapters are equivalent.  The 2364 Adapter will support
larger EPROMs, if folks need that, but I doubt anyone does.

I think the prices are probably the only difference of note.

Disclosure, in case anyone does not already know, go4reto.com is my site.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com