[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:24:50 EDT 2014

Hi Chris.

Regarding the keyboard being special, you just may have nailed it. I'm
using a microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse.

I'll plug in a more standard keyboard and mouse to see if that makes it
work.

If you send me a link to the mess binary and mess.ini, I can compare
them, and/or run yours to see if it behaves differently.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia