[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Oct 21 07:16:47 EDT 2014

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:24:50 +1000
Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris.
>
> Regarding the keyboard being special, you just may have nailed it.
> I'm using a microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse.
>
> I'll plug in a more standard keyboard and mouse to see if that makes
> it work.
>
> If you send me a link to the mess binary and mess.ini, I can compare
> them, and/or run yours to see if it behaves differently.
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

	OOppss! Thought I did.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afhlnjd7ubb3a4m/mess_bob.tgz

	Dunno if wireless matters. My 'big' RasPi uses a Logitech
wireless keyboard and mouse with no issues. My 'little' RasPi uses a
hardwired keyboard (actually a Teensy and CoCo3 keyboard) and wireless
mouse.

	Does the M$ stuff need a special driver?? Thought they would
pretend to be regular USB stuff.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Your Horoscope:
    You are easily influenced by what you read, and have the ability to